With the holidays now behind us, and 2013 in full swing, it’s the ideal time to put your business in fast forward and focus on the health of your business. At Forbush and Associates, we’re finding that our clients are tapping into our resources as Chartered Global Management Accountants and what we can bring to their table to ensure sustainability this year, and in years to come.
What’s the big deal about our certification?
The Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) is a globally recognized professional designation that underscores the financial and non-financial skills and experience that CPAs bring to critical business decision-making and strategic management.
How do you benefit?
Management accountants are trusted to guide critical business decisions and drive strong business performance. As such, we combine our financial expertise and business insight to achieve sustainable business success for our clients.
In a nut shell, we understand how the different parts of the business need to come together.
How does your business benefit?
While many CGMAs around the world work in the finance department, others put their broader business training to use across the organization, including the roles of Board Director, Chairman and CEO. Depending on the organizational structure of your business, we have the wherewithal to evaluate many of the intricacies that make your company tick.
We evaluate your business strategy.
Is not uncommon for us to explore our clients’ approach to business and recommend improvements to streamline their systems, safeguard their finances, or advise them on major business decisions. Some examples of our services follow:
- Analyze the corporate environment
- Evaluate strategic options
- Design and run performance management systems
- Apply risk management techniques to your IT and IS environments
- Model and forecast cash flows and other finances
We assess your management practices.
This is where we take a look at your business from a personal level. Our review may include the review
of your company’s personnel or marketing practices. In this assessment, we ask questions:
- How recently have you analyzed your competitive environment?
- How do plan, set-up and execute projects?
- Does your staff negotiate and communicate effectively?
- How do you evaluate the performance of your team members, and company overall?
We review your operations.
Your day to day activities are the heart beat of your company’s health. As such, we always
recommend a review of the internal operations. Some of the subjects we evaluate include:
- Staff awareness of efficient and quality issues
- Systems for evaluating capital expenditures
- Key marketing issues and competitive trends
- People management
- Management of short term finances
- Preparation of basic tax computations
Want more advice?
According to CGMA’s official definition:
“Management accountants are trusted to guide critical business decisions and drive strong business
performance. Their skills encompass a mix of operations, management and strategy.”
Quite frankly, that pretty much wraps it up. When you’re ready to take a real good look at the health
of your company’s operation and strategic direction, we’re here to help.
CALL US TODAY
775 337 6001