Make Decisions Based On The Most Useful And Current Information
Many people make important decisions based on traditional monthly or quarterly financial reports. This means they’re making decisions today on information that could be weeks, or sometimes months, old.
Our Real-Time Accounting service records your transactions on a near daily basis. This provides you the most updated and relevant information at your fingertips. So you can make more knowledgeable and profitable decisions.
Real-Time Accounting Helps Your Company:
- Manage and project cash flow
- Strategically service debt
- Efficiently manage customer and vendor relations
We work closely with your management team, gathering data daily. We can perform this work onsite or through our 24/7 online hosting service at no extra charge.
Use Real-Time Accounting For:
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Payroll preparation and reporting
- Preparing financial statements
- Budgeting and cash flow management and projection
- Accounts Payable – Recording invoices, supervising or completing check runs, establishing credit accounts, maintaining vendor relationships, and reconciling aged payables to vendor sub-ledgers every month.
- Accounts Receivable – Billing customers, receiving payments against outstanding invoices, reconciling aged receivables to customer sub-ledgers, credit and collections assistance and monitoring.