Increasing Credibility And Reliability Of Financial Statements
A review is an alternative to the intense auditing process. Although reviews don’t offer the same level of assurance and comfort provided by an audit, they often provide third parties with the information they seek.
Reviews do not require the detailed examination of internal controls, processes or transactional detail as performed in audits. A review’s purpose is to increase the credibility and reliability of a company’s financial statements.
Forbush & Associate Reviews Include:
- Analyzing trends
- Analyzing the financial statements to identify relationships between items that do not conform to expectations based on earlier reports or other information
- Comparing current-period financial statements with statements of prior periods or with current-period budgets or forecasts
- Review and consideration of adjustments made to the financial statements for current and prior periods
- A high-level overview of the strategic positions of the company
- Preparing a financial statement package that includes financial statements, footnotes, and all required disclosures
To assure you the most accurate accounting knowledge and efficient practices, Forbush and Associates routinely undergoes peer review. We proudly maintain a history of successful reviews.